• Confirm to the ASP to receive the material 1 day before the material delivery
• Monitor and control the progress on daily/weekly run rate of the material delivery, material completeness on site, ready for integration, ATP, BAUT/BAST including assignment of ITC Supervisor/engineers for specific site in any incomplete works in field.
• Update progress of implementation within his/her scope thru Site Handler (SH)
• Do proper communication and escalation to PM so that PM performs their responsibility including the risk to the planned target.
• Responsible to monitor performance and drive team (ASP) to achieve milestone and to meet quality installation, documentation requirements as well as their quality of work (workmanship)
• Follow up costumer complaint which are related to RBS/transmission ITC issues
• Ensuring that ITC supervisor do instruction to ASP team to perform Health & Safety rules, use of safety material and proper tools including signed the checklist installation according to actual installation on site. Any incomplete items must be noted in the checklist installation.
• Ensuring that ASP team are working according to instruction, specification, & standard given by Ericsson.
• Follow-up blocking issues during integration & acceptance process and escalated the problem together with plans of action to Project Manager and other relevant persons such as as: quality management & demand management.
• Deliver & maintain update documents to Demand Management including monitoring usage of documents on field.
• The role for this position requires several years of implementation rollout experience preferable from the telecommunication industry as well as experience in coaching people and working with subcontractors (ASP/SP), specific implementation for site construction (CME basic knowledge), site installation of RAN (RBS, BSC/RNC & Transmission product particularly Ericsson product including tools, materials, and safety rules
• Other competences requires : MS excel (Pivot table), Implementation management.
Switch to our mobile site