|Company :||Total E&P Indonesie|
|Contract :||permanent position|
|Branch :||Exploration Production|
|Location :||Indonesia – Balikpapan|
|Interviews will take place in :||Jakarta/Balikpapan|
|Starting date :||As soon as possible|
|Salary :||According to profile and experience|
|- Plan and control the jobs related to the service in order to respect the HSE policies, Code of Conduct and Standard operating Procedures (SOP).
- Perform project planning to establish proper project tasks definition & organization serving as a basis of performing-controlling the activities, and to confirm that it can be realistically developed to address commitments with projects client.
- Perform project monitoring & control to keep the project team & ENG management updated on progress & deviations to ensure proper decision/actions can be taken to correct any problems.
- Supervise the planning activities of well connection & MRS to ensure the proper coordination between the departments, availability of integrated information & progress monitoring tools, good communication with client (FO & BD/DP), and that concerns affecting the planning are properly addressed.
- Perform project reporting to comply with the requirements of CR PJC.
- Gather and maintain construction & project parameters/data to establish a sound basis & improve accuracy of future planning estimate.
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Minimum 5 years experience in oil and gas industry especially experiences in project constructions management, planning and reporting|
|- Extensive knowledge of project and construction in Oil & Gas industry.
- Capability of conceptual & overview on whole business process and set-up its improvement
- Capacity to support & motivate others and work cross functional
Switch to our mobile site